Skills And Tools:
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organizations human resource information system or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations compliance with employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff.
- Collaborates with all management staff to identify and deliver the required administrative support operations for the organization.
- Drafts and distributes statistical reports, analyses, and exhibits to company stakeholders and when required, to regulatory and government agencies.
- Maintains the organizations administrative policies and procedures manual.
- Ensures the organizations compliance with applicable health, building, zoning, and safety licensing and certification requirements.
- Serves as a member of the organizations key administrative decision-making and planning body.
- Collaborates with other management staff to draft and implement an annual administrative budget.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree is required; a relevant advanced degree is preferred.
- Fluent in English writing and speaking.
- Minimum of 20 years of HR experience across a range of competencies
- Experience managing and communicating organizational change.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Ability to manage high energy teams; prioritize and oversee multiple activities in a fluid and dynamic environment.
- Hospital Director for KSA IN J...Confidential Company - Jeddah, Saudi Arabia3 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Obour City, Cairo5 days ago
- HR & Administration DirectorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo5 days ago