- Report on the performance of each specialty and per doctor.
- Allocate proper housing for each doctor's clinic, while maintaining a good utilization of time and spaces.
Operations Excellence Process:
- Be presented in clinics to keep updated of general maintenance and biomedical maintenance issues.
- Prepare of the OPD daily report concerning the occupancy of each doctor clinic and the apologies.
- Notify the call center with cancellation, delays and rescheduling of doctors.
- Report on the new findings of performance of the marketing campaigns.
- Perform the daily round in clinics to keep updated of general maintenance and biomedical maintenance issues,
- Prepare work schedules and maintain appropriate staffing levels including shift patterns and the number of staff required to meet demand.
Customer Satisfaction Process:
- Maintains a continuous customer satisfaction level to all patients by preventing or handling their complaints either Official or unofficial.
- Cooperate and collaborate with doctors, patients, nursing, technicians, coordinators, receptionists, customer service agents, medical director, marketing managers to ensure quality service rendered.
- Enhance customers and doctors' satisfaction by assisting in handling complaints, concerns and suggestions and providing appropriate follow-through.
- Build loyalty through customer service.
- Redefine evaluation criteria for customer service.