Digital Marketing SpecialistPosted 28 days ago
27Applicants for1 open position
- 3In Consideration
- 0Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Manage, maintain, and improve the company's website on all social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc...)
- Manage all comments, messages, and publications on all pages and websites of the company and work to increase the number of follow-ups (interactions, publications, subscriptions, and electronic advertising campaigns).
- Work on the integration and consistency of content and information on sites and pages.
- Writing content and preparing a plan for digital marketing campaigns and electronic news, following the terms and conditions for each site, and following the company's policies.
- Preparing monthly reports and analysis stating the ends of contracts for managed pages and platforms and providing all data and statistics on the electronic marketing situation of the various digital activities that have been conducted, showing the numbers and percentages achieved.
- Coordination with various agencies and companies that can help promote the company's work areas.
- Coordination with the technical search engine optimization service provider on the company's websites to achieve smooth access to advertising campaigns.
- Determining the target mass base and the ability to innovate campaigns that attract this segment of the audience to achieve the desired goals.
- 3-5 years of digital marketing experience and tourism marketing background.
- Digital marketing certificate.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with co-workers and followers of the company's pages though.
- Experience in leading, managing, and optimizing search engines, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of different website analysis tools.
- Digital Marketing Specialist (...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo6 days ago
- Senior Digital Marketing Speci...E3mel Business for Financial & Managerial Consultancy - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago