Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for proper and correct usage of all tools, equipment and working clothes and informs immediately the concerned Service Manager about misuse and defects.
- Responsible for independently conducting all tests and measurements for trouble-shooting in accordance with the specifications provided by the manufacturer.
- Responsible for ensuring and supervising the quality of work.
- Responsible for quality of workshop services.
- Responsible for W-time.
- Responsible for keeping appointments and deadlines.
- Responsible for productivity/efficiency of staff.
- Responsible for Communication between workshop and Reception.
- Responsible for exact and proper completion of the job specified.
- Responsible of all his working materials.
- Responsible for repair work, in particular difficult tuning and adjustment of engines, drive components, transmissions, final drive units, steering and brake systems, chassis and suspensions in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications.
- Responsible deputy of the Workshop Manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Excellent in English
- 5 Years Experience in German Vehicles ( Mercedes-Benz /BMW / Volkswagen ) In Authorized dealer is a MUST
- Excellent technical skills.
- Excellent communication and negotiations skills.
- Leadership skills
- Decision making
- Team building skills
- Tanta Residence.
- Mechanical Maintenance Enginee...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza8 days ago
- Maintenance Manager - Electric...Confidential Company - Giza, Giza4 days ago