Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for timely & accurate delivery of internal reports.
- Gather data and follow up on requirements from other departments to ensure timely delivery of requests.
- Construct reports and spreadsheets to properly present data.
- Develop forecasts & budgets, track & analyze actuals and identify opportunities and challenges.
- Financial evaluation of key business alternatives.
- Contribute to overall process harmonization and improvement.
- Collaborate with accounting & finance teams to achieve overall company objectives.
- Provide, analyze and interpret financial information.
- Business plan analysis and preparation, capital budgeting and financial statement analysis.
- Maintains accounting practices to ensure accurate and reliable data necessary for business operations
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Commerce or equivalent.
- Understands can interpret and analyze financial statements and ratios, including cash flow & P&L related.
- Awareness of ERP is an asset.
- Proficiency in using Excel spreadsheets.
- Good communication & interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good command in English written & spoken.
- Results-oriented and willing to learn.
- Team player and assumes a supportive and proactive approach.
- Capable of working on cross-functional tasks.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Accountant - Nasr City, Cairo4 days ago
- Netsuite ConsultantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Credit and Collection Speciali... - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago
- Online Fraud Risk Supervisor - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago
- Treasury Officer - Sheraton, Cairo2 days ago
- Software Business Analyst - Smart Village, Giza2 days ago
- CashierConfidential Company - Hurghada, Red Sea8 days ago
- Senior Budgeting & Financial A...Confidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo26 days ago
- Feasibility Study AnalystConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo11 days ago
- Budgeting AccountantConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago