Skills And Tools:
Medical Representative (Rare Diseases) (Egypt)
Location: Egypt, EG
Contract Type: Regular Full-Time Area: Sales/Sales Operations Req Id: 511604
Competitive Pharmaceutical Medical Representative who can thrive in a fast-paced business environment. The Pharmaceutical Medical Rep will act as the key link between our company and healthcare professionals and you will aim at meeting sales targets. As a Pharmaceutical Medical Rep, your goal is to increase the visibility and awareness of our company pharmaceutical and medical products and maximize sales growth.
Internal: Sales & Product teams & managers.
External: Healthcare Professionals
• Assess customer needs and present suitable compelling products messages and solutions.
• Liaise with and persuade targeted doctors to prescribe our products utilizing effective selling skills and performing cost-benefit analysis
• Provide product information and deliver on customer needs
• Attend sales meetings, conference calls, training sessions and symposium circuits ensuring highest networks with target customers and HCPs
• Work with marketing team to develop strategies and implement brand strategies to ensure a consistent marketing message
• Build positive trust relationships with different stakeholders to influence targeted group in the decision-making process.
Academic experience required
• Bachelor's degree in medicine or pharmaceutical science.
• Communication skills, presentation skills, negotiation skills, key account management, time and territory management skills.
Professional experience required
• Proven track record of at least 4-7 years in promotional field in pharmaceutical industry, preferably in the specialty drugs ex. Oncology, biologicals, orphan drugs…. etc.
• Strong understanding of the Egyptian market dynamics, customer preferences, and cultural nuances.
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills, with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
• Analytical mindset with the ability to interpret market data, identify trends, and make data-driven business decisions.
• Results-oriented, self-motivated, and able to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Excellent office MS skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Excellent communication skills
• Negotiation skills, Presentation skills
Fluent English: written and spoken is mandatory
Third Party Agency and Recruiter Notice:
Agencies that present a candidate to Grifols must have an active, nonexpired, Grifols Agency Master Services Agreement with the Grifols Talent Acquisition Department. Additionally, agencies may only submit candidates to positions that they have been engaged to work on by a Grifols Recruiter. All resumes must be sent to a Grifols Recruiter under these terms or they will be considered a Grifols candidate.
Grifols provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other characteristic or status protected by law. We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Location: EMEA : Egypt : Egypt :EGTOLIP - Tolip El Narges-New Cairo