Skills And Tools:
▪ Maintain helpdesk support and resolve problems to the end user’s satisfaction.
▪ Check and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk.
▪ Check service desk for tickets assigned to the queue and process first-in first-out based on priority.
▪ Check configurations, utilities, software default settings, etc. for the local workstation.
▪ Ensure each workstation has a computer, monitor, keyboard, mouse, hard drive, and any additional specialized equipment.
▪ Install, test and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment and software.
▪ Review inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
▪ Follow up issues for escalation and check as appropriate.
▪ Coordinate PC setup and deployment for new employees using standard hardware, images and software.
▪ Assign users and computers to proper groups in active directory.
▪ Carry out timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
▪ Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
B.Sc. Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent discipline.
- IT Technical Support Specialis...Confidential Company - Mohandessin, Giza9 days ago