Skills And Tools:
- Provides analytical, forecasting, reporting, and project support to reports to senior management.
- Produces monthly reports, which include key metrics, financial results, and variance reporting.
- Spearheads the annual and quarterly budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Identifies opportunities for performance improvement across the organization.
- Maintains knowledge and keeps abreast of new investment regulations or policies.
- Develops financial models that help with decision-making.
- Guides the cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Provides analysis of trends and forecasts and recommends actions for optimization.
- Recommends actions by analyzing and interpreting data and making comparative analyses; studies proposed changes in methods and materials.
- Evaluates business processes, anticipates requirements, uncovers areas for improvement, develops and implements solutions.
- Leads ongoing reviews of business processes and develops optimization strategies.
- Serves as a liaison between stakeholders and clients.
- Manages competing resources and priorities.
- Monitors deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in corporate finance, financial planning & analysis, investment banking, or other related fields.
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to accuracy and detail required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Financial & Administrative Man...Confidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo1 day ago
- Retail Branch Financial Manage...Borg EL-Arab Co Bait Food - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia3 days ago
- Financial ControllerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo2 days ago
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza1 day ago