Skills And Tools:
Personnel and Payroll:
- Act as a single point of the contact between the employees in the branch and the Head Office.
- Prepare/Update any employment records happen in the branch related to hiring, transferring, resignation, etc. and send it to the Head Office for the staff or the new employees.
- Proactively supports the delivery of HR processes and tasks announced from the Head Office to the branch.
- Extract the fingerprint machine to handle monthly attendance reports by coordination with the HR department.
- Receive all the needs and requests related to HR from different departments in the branch and send it to Head Office such as loans, advance payments, HR letters, etc.
- Follow-up in new hires joining date, completion of paperwork, maintain the personnel files of all the new employees and make sure to comply with labor law, signing required papers at the first day in branch, and send all data to the Head Office.
- Process all personnel tasks such as; record different sheets such as permissions, leaves data and penalties for all employee at the branch to update the attendance database and ensure proper completion.
- Follow-up on Medical Insurance procedures and requirements for all company employees.
- Deal with the social insurance office and labor office to manage all requests needed between our employees in the branch and the company.
- Addressing any employment relation issues, such as work complaints, harassment allegations and investigations happened in the branch due to any breach or abuse and make investigations in branch if needed then send results to the HR department.
- Prepare analysis reports on a regular basis as needed
- Support the HR department in following up on the hiring process, which includes coordinating job posts, reviewing resumes, and performing reference checks for new hires related to the branch.
- Make first interview for the needed blue/ white collars in the branch and coordinate with the Head of Department to handle the technical interview.
- Send applications, assessment and give a feedback by results to the HR department to handle the next phase.
- Orientation for the new hires, explain company policies, procedures, rules, and clarify company standards to new and existing employees
- Ensure the office is stocked with necessary supplies requirements such as stationary, office supplies, coffee break and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Responsible for all governmental offices and processes related to issuing permits, renewing vehicles licenses and finalizing any required documents related to the branch.
- Daily follow-up of the cleanliness of the branch and office boys schedule.
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities, in case of any problem refer back to the Admin department to contact technicians to repair any malfunctions, devices, machines, or anything related to plumbing, carpentry, electricity, etc.
- Follow up on the branch's bill payment, such as water and electricity bills, etc. by coordination with the Admin department.
- Responsible for solving all the problems and tasks related to security, cleaning staff, office boys, couriers and drivers and report it to the admin department in the Head Office.
- Any additional or requested tasks related to the department.
- BSc. Degree in business administration or relevant field,
- Years of experience: 2-4 years
- Proven work experience in the HR field
- Hands-on experience in handling the day to day operations
- Familiar with full cycle of recruitment, personnel and admin tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Very good problem solving skills
- HR & Administrative SpecialistConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo5 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- HR OfficerGlobal Academic Foundation Hosting University of Hertfordshire UH - New Capital, Cairo5 days ago