Skills And Tools:
- Creating daily reports to the top management.
- Building long-term relationships with key clients.
- Addressing customer concerns and complaints.
- Build relationships with key employees among customers
- Create plans to address clients’ business needs
- Advise clients on creating profitable processes
- Help sales team up-sell or cross-sell services and products
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
- Understand the business plan and convert it into Technical plan and action items
- Project managers are the point person in charge of a specific project or project within an organization.
- He plans, budgets, monitors, and reports on the project with project management tools, sometimes pitching the idea of the projector being assigned to it once it’s already been approved.
- The project manager is the bridge between upper management and the teams tasked with the actual execution of the project.
- Make sure the scope of the project is sound, reporting regularly on the progress of the project and that it is staying on the approved schedule.
- Excellent up to Fluent level of English is required.
- Knowledge of Media & Advertisements.
- Knowledge of Software coding.
- Knowledge of reporting methods, management software programs.
- Knowledge of tasks management software programs such as ( Trello, ClickUp, etc .. ).
- Organizational skills., Analytical Skills, and Team leading skills.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Commercial awareness.
- Communication skills.
- Team working skills.
- Diplomacy and Leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate people
- Management and leadership skills
- Cairo residents only
- Sanitation Networks Project Ma...Confidential Company - Giza, Egypt4 days ago