Skills And Tools:
- Research markets, bench marking and consumer trends.
- Organize and Attend market research preparation.
- Attend focus groups, in depth interviews, observation etc.
- Analyze market research data with the market research team and Follow the brand guideline.
- Meet the clients (marketing product managers) to establish the design brief, including the concept, performance and production criteria and Meet the project schedule
- Develop ideas and concepts as part of a team of designers, marketers and engineers.
- Sketch design concepts and Identify the suitability and availability of materials.
- Produce detailed, final hand drawings and specifications or, more likely, using dedicated computer software (CAD) to produce design specifications, including parts lists and costing.
- Making mock-ups by hands or using rapid prototyping.
- Presenting designs to management and marketing product managers.
- Follow up with product development to make sure it is following the industrial design concept and follow up the design until the packaging and all its graphic designs.
- Education : Faculty Applied Arts
- Required Programs :
- CS (Photoshop, illustrator, indesign)
- Microsoft office
- Rhino or Catia
- Keyshot or Catia
- Required Skills:
- Presentation skills
- Communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Creative skills.
- Analyzing skills
- Planning skills.
- Team work.
- Problem solving.
- Junior Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Sheraton, Cairo5 days ago
- Graphic DesignerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago
- Quality Engineer - QC/QA - Kha...Confidential Company - khanka, Qalubia2 days ago