Skills And Tools:
- Monitoring and inventorying warehouses periodically by taking stock of random samples with percentages that vary according to the inventory period, from quarterly, semi-annual and annual
- Semi-annual inventory of the company's assets and matching it with the last balances and purchase orders
- Evaluating the executions, including finished products, raw materials or packaging materials, attending execution sessions and making value of the Executed products.
- Monitoring the monthly productivity and matching it with the weekly production plans required from the production department and notifying the planning department of the warehouse balances after calculating the average productivity of the previous working days and the production plans so that there is a sufficient balance in the upcoming production periods, not less than 7 days
- Calculating wastage in the manufacturing process after comparing the balances of raw materials and packing materials withdrawn from warehouses with the balances of finished products after deducting executions
- Make sure than under inspection item are meeting the Technical Specifications after coordinating with lab to exanimate it
- Determining the balance of non-productive items.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in finance accounting.
- Experience: must have minimum 2 years’ experience in the same role
- Supply Chain course in plus
- Warehouse management course is plus
- Supply Chain & Warehouse opera...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo20 hours ago
- Supply Chain - Business Intell...Al Andalous Pharmaceutical Industries - 6th of October, Giza3 days ago