Skills And Tools:
- Accountability AreaProject, configure, implement, and maintain all security platforms and any other related software, such as anti-virus, routers, Anti-SPAM, switches, firewalls, cryptography systems, SIEM, and etc.
- Plan and appraise ongoing assessment of antivirus, application control, firewall, SIEM, VPN, SSL, intrusion detection or intrusion prevention and other network component policies
- Guarantee network security best practices are executed through auditing: router, change control, switch, firewall configurations, and monitoring
- Responsible for periodic vulnerability testing, and lead remediation projects
- Articulate systems and methodologies as well as reply to security-related events and support in remediation efforts
- Coordinate and oversee log analysis for company managed services offerings to ensure customer policy and security requirements are met
- Maintain network security devices to enable pro-active defense of networks within a managed service SOC environment, providing protective monitoring to multiple commercial customers
- Maintain security devices and show practical experience in managing firewalls, content filters, proxy servers, and packet capture devices
- Work in collaboration with appropriate stakeholders to ensure customers have devices that are fully operational and secure
- Act under authorization from engineering to maintain the configuration and have a comprehensive understanding and technical know-how in server administration, including GPO deployment, patching, and network device configuration, and hardware management (including cable management)
- Work under strict change control processes to ensure only authorized changes are made to devices
- Collaborate with sales, product management, engineering, and other departments on security-related items and any other duties as assigned by the firm.
Skills QualificationsBachelor’s degree & HCIE or Equivalent certifications.10+ years of proven work experience as a network security engineer. Sound knowledge on project implementation and documentation.Strong technical understanding of network security fundamentals.Huawei Network/Security, PAN & F5 Load balancers
- Information Technology OfficerTheTalentPoint | Jobs in UAE & Middleeast - Dubai, United Arab Emirates8 days ago