Skills And Tools:
Here at MaxAB, we are re-engineering the food and grocery market, using data-driven technologies and state of the art supply chains. By consolidating the supply chain process, we are able to offer not only better prices, but improved the way retailers manage their business.
After a successful seed funding of $6.2 million dollars, this made one of the largest seed rounds ever raised by a MENA start-up in 2019. Since then, the team at MaxAB have achieved monthly double-digit growth, and 22,000+ retailers all while developing world tech solutions to help technology deprived areas.
Our MaxAB talent are dedicated to uphold the MaxAB culture and values all while continuing to grow and improve services for our clients. They are innovating new ways to help improve the quality of life of the Egyptian retailer and soon to other retailers globally.
If you are passionate about working hard to make an impact and innovate new solutions, MaxAB is looking for top talent.
- Conduct health checks on MaxAB’s warehouses around Egypt to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures.
- Lead process improvement initiatives in warehouses.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ Years of experience in warehousing or process standardization/improvement.
- Good Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Access to a car.
Note: Around 90% of work will be warehouse based.
- Supply Chain ManagerConfidential Company - Katameya, Cairo7 days ago
- Supply Chain & Merchandising S...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo3 days ago