Skills And Tools:
- Management of Google Tag Manager, Google Analytics, Firebase, BigQuery, Search Console and other key digital analytics tools as needed.
- Responsible for debugging, monitoring and troubleshooting digital data implementation.
- Responsible for thorough and rigorous testing and validation of data
- Identify, promote and drive changes in processes and procedures needed to ensure we collect better data.
- Design, develop and maintain data integrations with internal and external systems
- Responsible for conducting AB, Multivariate, and Spilt URL tests to support UX development.
- Partner with stakeholders to understand business needs, data-driven solutions and communicate these effectively.
- Reports and Dashboards creation using PowerBi, Google Data Studio and Excel.
- Ad-hoc analysis to support business with key insights.
- Growth hacking DTH ecommerce sales.
People Excellence (internal/external customer engagement and relationship management)
- To create an environment which is a great place to work for you and your colleagues through your dedication, enthusiasm, sharing of knowledge, honesty and desire to support others
- To display excellent standards in all you do and inspire others to do the same, and that you operate within legislative/regulatory and company policies and procedures
- To display confidence, self-belief and openness to new ideas, adapting and embracing challenges and opportunities with a determination to excel
- Continuously develop own skills by attending all required training courses and maintaining an up to date knowledge of products, services, systems and work processes
- Google Analytics certification + Expert level Google Analytics hands-on experience.
- Google Tag Manager certification + Expert level hands-on GTM experience.
- Experience with marketing analytics tools i.e. Facebook, Snapchat and Twitter.
- Experience querying BigQuery data – must have SQL experience.
- Hands-on AB testing experience with tools like VWO, Google Optimize, or Adobe Adjust.
- Knowledge/Experience of Python/R will be considered an Asset
- Bachelor’s degree in business or economics Knowledge & Skills:
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to analyze data and draw insights and findings
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Ability in identifying trends and proposing tangible recommendations and initiatives Competencies:
- Ability to effectively use Excel and Powerpoint to develop financial models and presentations
- Social Researcher & Data Analy...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo12 hours ago