- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design of our various web/mobile solutions.
You will ensure that all elements of the users' digital experiences are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
- Work with Product Managers, Development teams, and other stakeholders to define problems and translate complex concepts into a clean and understandable solution.
- Think deeply about influencing factors within the platform ecosystem to create seamless user experiences.
- Take ownership of design projects, collaborate closely with the rest of the team to bring features from concept to production.
- Articulate your design decisions and tell compelling stories around how your design solutions solve users' problems and create delights in their journey.
- Build wireframes, storyboards, user flows, prototypes, etc. to communicate with stakeholders and gather the right kinds of feedback.
- Design user interfaces for web and mobile applications.
- Occasionally conduct qualitative and quantitative research to inform your design strategies.
- Ensures branding standards are consistent, maintained, and in-line with design and brand standards.
- Executes artistic design and layout solutions with a high level of proficiency and artistry, including icons, color schemes, interface features, and transitions.
- Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Create Designs for online media (e.g. websites and online social media like Facebook).
1 to 3 years
About this Company
We are a user-centric design and development agency who craft brands and digital solutions to create immersive experiences that engage your target customers with your brand.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sieraj
Different hats give us the ability to discover different pains and opportunities to add...