Skills And Tools:
From Inside Egypt to Saudi Arabia, SAP is a Must
- Managing accounts receivable using accounting software (SAP ERP).
- Assisting in the closing of accounts during month end.
- Recording Payments.
- Following up on due payment,
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments responding to queries from Customer and working to resolve discrepancies.
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Perform account reconciliations
- Generate aging analysis
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance
- Maintain accurate records and control reports
- Communicate and explain work procedures to subordinates
- Assist in the financial planning with the help of cash forecasting
- Direct and lead the work of others in the department
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc
- Maintain company confidentiality at all times
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, or
- Good English level
- 5-8 years of experience in similar field
- Excel Advanced
- High level of Accuracy & Attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- SAP is a MUST
- Treasury Accountant - 6th of October, Giza12 days ago
- Accountant ( General Ladger) - Sharqia, Egypt12 days ago
- Costing And Budgeting ManagerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo21 days ago
- Stock ControllerConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo21 days ago
- Financial Planning And Analysi... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Stock Controller - Retail Fash... - Sheraton, Cairo1 month ago
- Accounting Manager - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago