Skills And Tools:
- Answers and handles all customer calls and inquiries on the telephone.
- Sets customer appointments and directs to the appropriate branch based on geographical distribution.
- Uses the computer systems to refer to existing patient information or sets up new patients data on the system.
- Handles and communicates all customer complaints and takes the necessary actions in coordination with other department and the supervisor to close the complaint properly.
- Explains all current fees and customer financial responsibility and informs the customer of the payment required
- Provides information to customers on practice policies and procedures such as what is required following physician template, or required scan perquisites.
- ONLY Medical background bachelor degree (veterinary medicine / Agriculture / Science)
- 0-1 Yrs of similar experience is preferred.
- Good computer skills.
- Good English skills.
- Maximum age is 28
- Call Center / Customer Service...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 day ago