Skills And Tools:
- Preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives, performance standards, and policies.
- Answering agent questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center goals.
- Working with other management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Confer with customers by telephone to provide information about products or services, take or enter orders, cancel accounts, or obtain details of complaints.
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken.
- Resolve customers' service or billing complaints by performing activities such as exchanging merchandise, refunding money, or adjusting bills.
- Complete contract forms, prepare change of address records, or issue service discontinuance orders, using computers.
- Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of claim investigation results or any planned adjustments.
- Review claims adjustments with dealers,
- Recommendation's improvements in products, packaging, shipping, service, or billing methods and procedures to prevent future problems.
- Compare staff visits reports with original requisitions and information from invoices and invoices for returned goods.
- Review contracting policy terms and required papers to determine whether it completed or not.
- Bachelor degree.
- Strong Previous Contact Centre experience with a proven track record of success.
- Experience of supervising a team not less than 3 years in call centers.
- A good understanding of working with KPIs and conversion rates.
- Experience with CRM or equivalent systems.
- Good interpersonal skills; Good written and verbal communication is required together.
- Customer Service Team Manager ...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Call Center Client Support - C...Confidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo4 days ago