Skills And Tools:
- Follow-up branches sales Vs collection (cash - visa) on a daily basis.
- Calculate Visa charges percentage according to banks agreements.
- Responsible for unearned revenue, accrued revenue and WHT receivable if any.
- Control customer advances & settlement with sales.
- Follow up sales return from branches & customers maintenances.
- Prepare monthly Sales analysis report & collections reports.
- Prepare monthly customer advances & maintenance report
- Education Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- From 3 to 6 years of experience in Accounts Receivables (A/R Accounts)
- Previous experience in the Retail industry is a must.
- Attention to detail and ability to cope with a fast-paced working environment.
- The resident of Cairo is preferred.
- Working hours: 8 hours/ 6 days a week
- ERP System experience is preferable.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
- High communication skills
- Accounts Receivable AccountantConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt9 days ago
- Junior AccountantConfidential Company - Hadayek Alahram, Giza3 days ago