Skills And Tools:
- Complete records including four financial statements: a balance sheet, a statement of profit and loss, a statement of cash flows and a statement of shareholders' equity.
- Oversee day-to-day treasury aspects of cash management and investment
- Verify bank fees and all company’s transactions
- Post all treasury related transactions to the general ledger and ERP system
- Ensures the maintenance of the company’s liquidity and financial stability
- Monitor the purchase and sale of investments, evaluating financial records
- Monitor payment schedules for loans, investments, or client/supplier debts
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures. Develop and monitor treasury operational policies.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- 15+ years of experience.
- Must have experience in construction companies.
- Excellent Command of Arabic & English language skills.
- Willing to relocate.
- Accounts Receivable AccountantConfidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt1 month ago