Skills And Tools:
MEP Project Manager
- Manage all Mechanical and Electrical works.
- Ensure that the MEP work carried out is as per approved shop drawings and within the time frame of the approved construction program.
- Ensure that the installation, inspection and testing of all the MEP equipment and work implemented meets the specification and the consultant requirements.
- Verify the accuracy of shop drawings and their compliance to the specification, consultant’s design and existing local authority standard.
- Review consultant’s design and specification.
- Complete responsibility to decide the day to day work that needs to be carried out by subordinates including: scheduling of activities, assigning task to groups or individuals, accuracy of work conducted, supplying resources and dealing with operational issues and problems.
- Coordinate with other project personnel to ensure that deadlines, procedures, and other project requirements are met.
- Liaise with local authorities for the approval of MEP services drawings and service connection.
- Prepare shop drawings & material submittals for consultant’s approval.
- Coordinated the creation of Priced Proposals and Tenders within the Gulf Region, with an active role in the RFP process to close contracts and maintain ongoing service contracts for direct strategic enterprise accounts within managed industry sectors.
- Project EngineerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo9 days ago