Skills And Tools:
- The Digital Analyst and Media Buyer will collaborate closely with brands and other media teams to execute campaigns aimed to increase revenue, get new site visitors, and maximize return on ad spend.
- Reporting directly to the director of marketing, COLORS is looking for an enthusiastic, results-oriented, and motivated individual to develop a tactical strategy and execute revenue-generating paid online campaigns for our e-commerce platforms
- We are looking for a Digital Marketing caliber, with a proven experience in developing and implementing different digital marketing strategies, using data-oriented approaches, to join our Marketing & Communication Team and help spearhead our growth.
- Job Responsibilities:
- Create, manage, maintain & enhance SEM campaigns.
- Optimize targeted keywords lists & ads.
- Monitor key online marketing metrics to track the achievement of our goals.
- Analyze digital data to draw key recommendations around website and campaign optimization.
- Plan and execute multiple A/B Tests.
- Enhance the CTR & conversion rate.
- Enhance more on our current targeting strategies.
- Create and maintain custom reports using advanced Excel and Google Sheets techniques.
- Optimize paid media tools to ensure that the brand message is consistent across all digital platforms.
- Analyze competitive activity in the marketplace and translate learnings into actionable insights.
- Partner with internal teams to execute the day-to-day coordination of the media plans.
- Manage all aspects of the media plan execution, including issuing media copies, tracking spec development and implementation, and billing reconciliation.
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors.
- Setup and manage a variety of digital display campaigns across various tactics (site retargeting, CRM retargeting, prospecting, contextual targeting, etc.) while hitting or exceeding program KPIs.
- Spot opportunities for new tactics and improved ROI.
- Simultaneously manage multiple campaigns with varying budgets/goals (with special emphasis on weekly/monthly spend and ROI targets).
- Manage bids and develop strategies to increase the effectiveness of our paid search campaigns.
- Prepare and automate email marketing campaigns.
- Continuously researching audience persona to enhance targeting and keywords analysis strategies.
- Track, analyze, and provide regular reporting/updates on KPIs.
- Provide insights to optimize landing pages to improve conversions at high levels.
- Utilize audience targeting strategies and creative testing frameworks to improve engagement and ROAS.
- Assumes accountability and ownership of campaigns.
- Assisting in developing detailed marketing plans that ladder up to strategic initiatives.
- 4+ years of experience with Digital media planning and buying.
- Analytical mindset and data-oriented approach to solving problems and finding new solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Google Sheets.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Interest in following advertising and media trends.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Familiarity with media buying, planning, and research.
- Ability to work as per predesigned KPIs while fully analyze and report results.
- Strong understanding of audience development in all stages of the marketing funnel.
- Experience in monitoring and managing campaigns.
- Understands how digital fits in the overall marketing/media strategy.
- Strong ability to multitask and prioritize job-related related responsibilities in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Experience with doing audience and buyer persona research.
- Advanced English level.
- Digital Marketing Specialist (...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo2 days ago
- Media Buying SpecialistConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo23 hours ago