Skills And Tools:
- Support testing team to test new products (SW and Embedded Systems) by designing and executing test cases.
- Review test reports and raised bugs to be handled by development team.
- Manage Start installation of metering solutions at customer side and insure that it meets customer requirement.
- Provide customer training on metering solution.
- Provide end-users with technical support via visiting customer side, call, or e-mail.
- Follow up customer complaints with testing team and escalate unresolved issues.
- Assist with projects to roll-out enhanced or new functionality.
- Assist with new installations of network, systems, and applications and software deployment.
- Assist with systems monitoring.
- Follow up with testing team customer call support.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot equipment and software.
- Review technical guides and user manuals.
- Review functional and UI testing for new or modified features based on quality and usability standards.
- Put plans for testing products and follow up.
- Assign tasks for testing team.
- Follow up testing team tasks.
- Follow up project status.
- Raise flag to product manager in case if there is critical issue.
- Support in hiring process of new testing engineers
- BSc. Degree in Electronic Engineering, Electricity Engineering or Computer Science/Engineering,
- Experience starting from 6-9 years in Testing (Manual / Automation) and Technical Support role of FW.
Skills / Abilities:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and verbal.
- Outstanding interpersonal and relationship-building skills with a high degree of responsiveness and integrity.
- Ability to articulate complex technical subject matter in a clear and easy to understand manner to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to anticipate, comprehend, identify, prioritize, and meet the needs of internal and external customers while providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to travel to all govern-orates.
- Ability to manage tasks and priorities with competing deadlines while maintaining a positive attitude.
- Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high volume, .
|ISTQB Knowledge||Must (recommended to be certified)|
|Test Analyst Knowledge||Must (recommended to be certified)|
|Database advanced skills||Recommended|
|Electricity and electronics||Recommended|
|Python, Selenium, API, web application, mobile testing, Test Automation skills||Plus|
- Senior Testing Engineer - Cairo, Egypt6 days ago
- Software Quality Assurance Eng... - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior QA Tester - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago
- Senior C++ Software Engineer - Maadi, Cairo7 days ago
- Senior Front-End Developer (An... - Cairo, Egypt12 days ago
- Software Quality Control Engin... - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- SRE - CI/CD Automation Enginee... - Nasr City, Cairo17 days ago