Skills And Tools:
- Design and develop software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Modify software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Direct system testing and validation procedures.
- Direct software programming and documentation development.
- Consult with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Work with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyze information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consult with engineering staff to evaluate software hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Prepare reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Confrere with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science.
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- Applicant must have experience at python and odoo.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Deep programming language knowledge.