Skills And Tools:
- Administer purchasing and receiving procedures.
- Analyse service quality and customer satisfaction.
- Conduct staff performance assessment process.
- Contribute to innovation process within own scope of work in the business unit.
- Develop and motivate team members through capability development.
- Facilitate compliance with legislative and regulatory requirements.
- Foster service innovation.
- Identify and establish internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Implement loss/risk prevention.
- Lead team to implement change.
- Manage and implement business continuity plans.
- Manage compliance with food and beverage hygiene policies and procedures.
- Manage cost and quality controls.
- Manage crisis situations.
- Manage customer service.
- Manage food and beverage operations.
- Manage site/outlet and equipment maintenance.
- Manage training.
- Participate in dispute resolution.
- Excellent communication
- Infectious love of coffee
- Ability to keep a calm, mature, professional demeanor when needed
- A proactive approach to problem-solving
- A high degree of ethics and obsession with superior customer service
- Excellent time management skills and ability to self-direct when necessary
- High level of organization
- Adaptability and the ability to creatively troubleshoot difficult situations
- Superior leadership capabilities; ability to work well within groups
- 3+ years of experience in specialty coffee and/or the coffee industry preferred
- Focused perspective on what a high-functioning coffee bar looks like and how to execute
- Resort General ManagerConfidential Company - Red Sea, Egypt5 days ago
- موظف إدارىConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo9 days ago
- Sales Manager - F&BConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Sales Team Leader (HORECA )Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo8 days ago