- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
looking for a full stack developer to join our team in Cairo. The primary focus of the selected candidate would be on developing user interface components, implementing and executing them following well-known, also ensuring that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to manage. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality products are required.
- Develop web application solutions
- Research, explore, and select the best possible methods and components for the platform.
- Develop new systems from the ground up as well as modify existing customer systems and adding new features.
- Participate in project planning and advise project teams of all options to deliver business requirements most effectively.
- Plan and execute system tests and write complex code.
- Employ object-oriented analysis and design techniques including use case analysis, object modeling, and database schema design to ensure business requirements and design goals are met.
- Participate in application architecture planning to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and sociability.
- Collaborate with the application architecture team to ensure solutions fit within the overall architecture.
More than 5 years
- Bachelor degree in Computer science / Engineering
- ASP.Net, C# , SQL Server, MySQL ( Back-end) .
- jQuery, HTML 5, JS, CSS (Front end).
- MVC, ASP .Net Core/Framework Good Knowledge
- Crystal Report, DevExpress, Fast Report.
- Knowledge of Modern Frameworks such as Laravel, Vue.JS, React, Restful APIs with .NET
- At least 5 years experience in .NET Technology: ASP.net, C#, .NET MVC, .NET Core, Web API Development
- At least 4 years experience in back-end application development
- At least 4 years experience in writing unit tests for front-end or back-end application development
- At least 2 years experience in gathering user requirements
- At least 2 years experience in WebSockets
- At least 3 years experience in developing data-driven applications using relational and/or non-relational data
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- At least 2 years experience in Angular 2+