Skills And Tools:
- This position will be temporarily for 6 months only as training
- Receive work orders, dispatch schedules, and necessary related information and prepares for its execution.
- Draft parts requisitions define and acquire tools, parts, and manuals required for the assigned work.
- Attend at the customer’s site according to schedules and perform the required work. This includes identification of malfunctions, disjointing the equipment, repairing, replacing, and checking its performance after maintenance.
- Prepare the service report and gets the customer’s approval.
- Adhere to safety regulations and procedures and use safety equipment properly when performing his fieldwork.
- Collect the inspection and repairing costs from customers as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Power Engineering.
- 0-1 years of experience
- Mechanical Engineer - Alexandr...Confidential Company - Alexandria, Egypt7 days ago
- Mechanical Engineer -Cairo Ale...Confidential Company - 6th of October, Giza7 days ago