Skills And Tools:
Mechanical engineer - Qualified with experience in MENA zone within industries of construction field (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting) systems in design and supervision. A developing external profile and reputation, a desire and willingness to raise the profile of oneself and the Company. Willingness to contribute to and develop our technical knowledge networks.
- Technically competent and ability to use engineering judgement independently to determine solutions
- Prepare Design Drawings and calculations
- Prepare Technical Reports and contractual documents of acceptable technical and presentational quality with minimum guidance.
- Apply new ideas/digital idea to improve solutions and processes to improve efficiency.
- Receive on the job technical training through performing tasks with minimum supervision.
- Good knowledge of work procedures and ensure work adheres to procedures.
- Responsible for completion of specifically assigned tasks to time and cost.
- Able to work as reliable and pro-active member of the team, able to apply knowledge gained.
- Able to work on several projects, and to communicate clearly with a range of people, including making presentations. Flexible and enthusiastic; team player.
- Conversant with MS Office tools.
- Experience of working on MENA projects is a must.
- Supporting and mentoring, with the possibility of formal line management responsibilities.
- Opportunity to present your project work at company meetings or at conferences.
- A sound understanding of mechanical engineering principles and their application in (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting) and pumping stations.
- 5-10 years of experience, in the production of design documentations and drawings including optioneering reports and specifications of mechanical systems.
- Experience in producing design calculations of mechanical systems for (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting).
- Familiar with working to design national and international codes as well as standards appropriate for (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting) industry.
- Ability to produce hydraulic calculations for mechanical equipment, equipment datasheets/specifications and schedules.
- He/she should be conversant with various (HVAC, Plumbing, Fire Fighting) mechanical equipment
- Pipe and Duct sizing calculations, pump sizing calculations, tanks calculations, cooling loads calculations, static pressure calculations.
- General Arrangement drawings for piping and mechanical equipment. Isometric drawings. P&IDs, PFDs etc.
- Software - AutoCAD, Revit, HAP, Elite are essential and should have working knowledge of 3D Models etc such as Navis works.
Personal and People Accountabilities:
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Should be flexible and positive attitude.
- Writing professional reports.
- Identifies and communicates concerns to immediate Supervisor.
- Discusses career goals and aspirations.
- Able to draft responses to straight forward queries
- Acts in best interest of the team at all times.
- Being able to adjust to changing priorities
- Willingness to share information and knowledge with team members
- Willing to participate and contribute to company social activities
- Displays appropriate levels of assertiveness.
- Mechanical Technical Office En... - Haram, Giza22 days ago
- Senior Mechanical Power Engine... - Belbes, Sharqia1 month ago
- Quantity Survey Engineer - New Cairo, Cairo23 days ago
- Sales Engineer (EGE) - Heliopolis, Cairo12 days ago
- Sales Engineer - Nonwoven Raw ...Confidential Company - 15th May City, Cairo2 months ago
- Draftsman (Technical Office En... - 10th of Ramadan City, Sharqia2 months ago
- Electrical Engineer - 6th of October, Giza1 month ago
- MEP Tendering & Procurement Ma... - 6th of October, Giza2 months ago
- Production ManagerConfidential Company - Bourj Alarab, Alexandria1 month ago
- Planning Engineer - Alexandria, Egypt5 days ago
- Mechanical Technical Office En...Mushor for Engineering Consultancy and Project Management - Maadi, Cairo6 days ago