- Experience Needed:
2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
As part of our mega expansion, there is an exciting opportunity for a Project Sales Engineer in our “Unitary products Group”. This new role will manage and develop relationships with several large important customers within the HVAC market. The role will focus on growth of existing customer relationships with targeted expansion plans through new customers and projects.
The aim of the Project Sales Engineer will be to work with general contractors, consultants and developers to increase new projects business for Johnson Controls.
- Responsible for the sale of Johnson Controls unitary products with a focus on sales opportunities to achieve new business growth.
- Build and manage long-term customer relationships/partnerships with customers.
- Be aware of competitor activities and identify relevant threats and opportunities.
- Build and apply knowledge of competitor’s business strategies, products and services to favorably differentiate Johnson Controls from them, driving for JCI to be the preferred supplier..
- Promote the JCI value proposition to service customers by providing technical solutions to the customer’s business and operational needs as well as demonstrating applicable technical knowledge.
- Actively listens, probes and identifies concerns and understands the customer’s business and speak their language. Learns to use demonstrated technical expertise to develop credibility, loyalty, trust and commitment.
- Address customer objective / needs and requirements, recommend solution and link customer objectives to the company's solution and competitive advantage.
- Keep manager informed for the change in marketplace, applies knowledge of competitors' product and business to favorable differentiate our product from them.
- Prepare and issue tenders and proposal(s) to customer(s) with accurate cost estimation.
- Seeks out and follow up on projects and opportunities pipeline, qualifies and convert them to actual .sales always in accordance with a specific focus on new business growth and the company’s direction.
- Produce reports and forecasts as required including project pipelines and sales action plans.
- Build and maintain an extensive contact database to use as direct resource in developing new sales, identifying potential customers, identifying potential project sales.
2 to 4 years
About this Company
Established in 1991, Al Salem Group of Companies in Saudi Arabia joined arms with YORK’s mother company “Johnson Controls”, a leading multi-industrial company and a pioneering provider of energy efficient HVAC solutions for the residential, commercial and industrial sectors
See all Careers and Jobs at Johnson Controls