Skills And Tools:
- Be the force that drives strategy and growth for the mobile development team
- Lead the team to ensure software quality standards agreed upon are met.
- Become a mentor for the team and support the newcomers to ensure a quick ramp-up.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand requirements and provide system architecture designs that match the needs.
- Manage day-to-day activities in the mobile development team, while maintaining a high developer experience and clean coding practices.
- Understand the technical requirements for the implementation of the mobile solution.
- Discussing the marketing/product technical aspects of the mobile application solution architecture, including the technology used, the methodology followed, and the devices selected.
- Analyze information to determine, recommend, and plan the installation of a new system or modification of an existing system.
- Analyze user needs and software requirements to determine the feasibility of design within time and cost constraints.
- Confer with data processing or project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities for data processing projects.
- Confer with systems analysts, engineers, programmers and others to design systems and obtain information on project limitations and capabilities, performance requirements and interfaces.
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as software system design or maintenance.
- Coordinate installation of the software system.
- Design, develop and modify software systems, using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and consequences of design for both IOS & Android.
- Develop or direct software system testing or validation procedures, programming, or documentation.
- 3 years experience as a team leader and at least 5 more years as a mobile app developer or architect.
- A degree in engineering or science or you have thoroughly studied the computational fundamentals independently.
- A proactive person, highly self-motivated and a creative problem-solver.
- The ability to solve complex problems and produce clean coding quality.
- Superb interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience with applying consumer-centric design processes, while. collaborating with cross-functional teams including Product Managers and UI/UX Leads
- Strong knowledge of modern design patterns and architectures (MVVM & Components Oriented Programming)
- Deep hands-on technical experience on different technologies, as an orientation: ○ Swift & Kotlin ○ Firebase ○ GIT ○ RxAndroid, RxSwift & RxCocoa ○ Unit Testing & UI Testing ○ API Rest
- You worked with Scrum and you are familiar with the usual ceremonies.
- You worked with ticketing systems (ideally Jira)
- Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python, Ruby, Java, PHP, and .Net.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MsSQL, MySQL, Cassandra and MongoDB.
- Software Development Team Lead... - Heliopolis, Cairo29 days ago
- Delivery Lead - Cairo, Egypt16 days ago
- Senior Back-End Engineer (.Net... - Maadi, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior NET Developer - Nasr City, Cairo16 days ago
- Senior Java backend Engineer - Dokki, Giza17 days ago
- Integration Developer - Cairo, Egypt15 days ago
- Senior Laravel Developer - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Senior Java Developer - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago
- Senior Full Stack Engineer - M... - Giza, Egypt2 months ago