Skills And Tools:
- Ensure regulatory ops compliance; Government Notifications & Interactions (including environmental impact assessment; Permits to Drill the well, P&A, etc.) as needed.
- Involved in liaison with regulatory authorities and service companies.
- Procurement of materials and services (Tenders preparations and evaluation: Work requisitions).
- Cost estimates and cost control & Invoices Verification of services received:
- Draft call offs and Requisitions.
- Monitor service companies weekly / monthly costs.
- Cost Book preparation and updates.
- Invoices verification.
- Well planning and Ops support assisting rotators as required: involved in preparation of drilling programs, procedures and well surveillance.
- Quality Control of operations.
- Metocean Data Daily Surveillance & Analyses.
- Meetings coordination
- 10+ years of experience in this field