Skills And Tools:
- The teacher is responsible for preparing, delivering, and evaluating instructional programmers to students according to the relevant curricula in order to facilitate learning and development. The teacher has to obtain a teaching position that uses modern teaching methods such as e-learning and lead students to participate and apply what they learnt (student-centred teaching).
- Implement and deliver an appropriate curriculum for students and support a specific curriculum area as appropriate.
- Facilitate and encourage a learning experience that provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- Adopting and working towards the implementation of the school development plan.
- Following and evaluating the teaching and learning strategies, methodologies, and programs in line with the school guidance.
- Liaising and collaborating with Learning Assistants and school management to be able to able to apply school’s methodologies and approaches such as the Blended and SMART Learning, dual approach...etc.
- Attending and participating in the school meetings, career and technical education meetings, and other meetings as required.
- Contributing to the professional development of new teachers according to arrangements agreed with the Head of School.
- Evaluating student progress on a regular basis, including progress reports and quarterly grades.
- Applying student-centered teaching methods
- Providing or contributing to oral and written assessments, reports, and references relating to individual students or groups of students.
- Updated & self-learning with all teaching methodologies and their new updates.
Qualification & Skills
- University Degree and very good knowledge in his/her specialization related English language/ Arabic
- Basic teaching experience
- Very good skills in the English language
- Very good pronunciation
- ICDL certificate is a plus