Ecommerce Marketing Manager
- 3In Consideration
- 1Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
Project Brief: International E Commerce Platforms
We are in the process of creating 2 ambitious e commerce platforms that aim at covering a very large sector in the region. We are a multinational company based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, with a current team 500+ people. The projects aim to achieve more than $30,000,000 in turnover in the first year, and grow this number exponentially in the following years.
Role Brief: Ecommerce Marketing Manager
The ideal candidate would have a blend of Marketing, digital Marketing, and Ecommerce experience, enabling him to lead this role in the area of Marketing planning and execution. The candidate is expected to cover the following:
- Marketing Strategy: analyze the market conditions and update the business strategy according to the changes in market conditions. Maintain the business strategy and insure no major deviation take place along the way.
- Digital Marketing and Communication: plan and supervise every communication coming out of the organization to insure quality and criteria matching.
- Budgeting: The manager is expected to constantly plan the marketing spending budget, and monitor the actual spending in relation to the plan. When necessary, he is expected to take actions to increase or control the budget.
- Online Presence: Constantly supervise and improve the online presence of the business. This includes the visibility on search engines, social media, our stores, apps, reviews…etc. Conduct campaigns and allocate budgets to insure the online presence in constantly improved.
- Sales /Marketing Analysis: The manager is expected to create, generate and constantly study business reports to analyze the marketing and sales results in short and long term basis. The manager is expected to set targets and KPIs for the business in terms of sales and marketing to insure
- General Management Tasks: the manager is expected to perform basic management functions like people management, budgeting, reporting, and communication with different teams of management across the organizations.
- Job: Ecommerce Manager/General Coordinator
- Nationality: Preferable Arab
- Workplace: Egypt
- Gender: Male/Female
- Education: Minimum Bachelor's degree in: Business/Computer science:Engineering/MIS..related field
- Experience: 2-4 years E Commerce Management: preferable Shopify, woocommerce, Magento...etc
- Previous roles: E commerce Manager, Operations Manager, Platform Manager, Application Manager
- Digital Marketing "Media Buyer...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo1 day ago
- Marketing Branding Intern - Sm...Prometeon Tyres Group – Egypt (Ex-Pirelli Tyres Egypt) - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago