Skills And Tools:
- Defining and implementing front desk objectives and procedures.
- Hiring and training staff and managing the shift schedules.
- Tending to guests' complaints and questions and providing exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring that the front desk and reception area is kept clean and organized.
- Maintaining front desk office supplies and equipment.
- Supervising staff and all front desk activities including bookings, appointments, phone calls, and emails.
- Conducting performance reviews with the front desk staff.
- Generating reports and feedback for presentation to the general manager.
- Performing administrative duties such as filing and updating records, among others, as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related field.
- Experience as Reception Manager min. 3 years.
- Good English written and spoken.
- Knowledge of all Microsoft Programs, Mostly Excel.
- Working hours from 12-9 PM.
- Store Manager (Retail Fashion) - Cairo, Egypt20 days ago
- Executive Secretary - New Cairo, Cairo21 days ago
- Document Controller - New Cairo, Cairo22 hours ago
- Executive Secretary - All Over... - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Personal Assistant - (New Cair...Confidential Company - Cairo, Egypt1 month ago
- Office Supervisor - Heliopolis, Cairo2 months ago
- Technical Operations Superviso... - New Cairo, Cairo2 months ago
- Sewing ManagerConfidential Company - Shubra, Cairo2 months ago
- Sales Support Administrator - Katameya, Cairo2 months ago
- Business Unit Manager (Derma l...Confidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo11 days ago
- Export Sales Manager l Agricul...Confidential Company - Obour City, Cairo11 days ago
- Admin Section HeadConfidential Company - 10th of Ramadan City, Cairo5 days ago
- Healthcare Solution Business U...Confidential Company - Mokattam, Cairo19 days ago