Skills And Tools:
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Coach the team members on project handling and new technologies; and provide guidance.
- Leading team of Front-end Engineers to develop and implement Internet/Intranet applications, master pages and layouts with compatibility view cross different browsers. And making sure they are following web coding standards and guidelines with great attention to performance, SEO and accessibility.
- Mentoring Front-end Engineers, they are using responsive web design to create user interfaces that automatically conform to multiple screen sizes and devices.
- Proposing any upgrades and updates necessary for keeping up with modern security and development best practices.
- Research new technologies.
- Be able to adapt to new technologies easily and quickly.
- As a key member of the engineering organization, you will be pivotal in uniting the product, development, quality, and operations teams.
- Development patterns and strategy.
- Ensure a proper time logging of his team members.
- Evaluate the team; and maintain high KPIs for the team.
- Prepare a monthly report for the team and submit it to the Engineering Manager.
- Planning and estimating required Front-end effort.
- Team leadership, management and capacity planning.
- Coordinate with other teams (UX, BE, QC and CED) to resolve issues and follow processes.
- Ensure that the assigned team is fully utilized.
- In addition to any other task requested from the Engineering Manager.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/computer engineering or related discipline
- 5+ years of work experience
- Ability to create Responsive Design, HTML/CSS & bootstrap.
- Experience with and expertise in UI standards. Knowledge of design best practices and prototyping techniques is desirable.
- Good skills in using Adobe XD
- Strong Experience with SASS or LESS would be plus
- Good Knowledge of content management systems such as Kentico, SiteCore and Umbraco
- Experience with Usability and Accessibility
- Strong experience with SEO Principles
- Experience with Agile Methodologies.
- Experience with code versioning tools such as VSTS and Git.
- Familiarity with HTTP protocol
- Good understanding of TCP/IP fundamentals
- Ability to debug complex functional and performance issues
- Ability to work with design, back-end development, and QA team
- Previous software development experience in a complex, web-based environment
- Knowledge of automation tools (Gulp or Grunt)
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills.