Skills And Tools:
- Working on Risk Management, identifying threats and risks over our services and technologies, managing controls delivery and assurance.
- Driving forward the Global Security Programs and International Standards within the Technology functions.
- End to end Planning, design, Integration, configuration and demand/capacity management of Moneyfellows IT network Security,
- Budget cycle management: Quantify Short and Long-Term technical plans
Vendor management: Vendor/suppliers selection process.
- Support Corporate Security and Regulatory teams in Technology related projects.
- Applying all security hardening measures as per Group guidelines & local authorities’ entities
- Identifying faults, raising trouble tickets and providing resolution of complex problem requests.
- Acting as subject matter expert for all services under service catalog and to help troubleshooting specific capacity and performance issues.
- Developing and maintaining capacity and performance metrics to track overall infrastructure trend
- 6+ work experience in Cyber Security field.
- Experience of working in Fixed networks or a related service industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of evolving Security threats.
- Understanding of Global Security International standards: GDPR, PCI, ISO 27K, etc...
- Understanding of IT Infrastructure, Tiered Systems, Virtualization and Cloud Infrastructures.
- Good Web and Mobile application skills.
- Excellent Risk Management skills.
- Security Certifications and Qualifications (CISSP, CISM, CIRSC,…)
- Information Security ManagerGhassan Ahmed Alsulaiman for Electronic Services - Cairo, Egypt3 days ago