Skills And Tools:
- On a typical day, a Support Engineer will be primarily responsible for solving customer’s cases through a variety of customer contact channels which include telephone, email, and web/live chat.
- You will apply advanced troubleshooting techniques to provide tailored solutions for our customers and drive customer interactions by thoughtfully working with customers to dive deep into the root cause of an issue, Also, You will apply advanced operation routines to maintain the cloud platform.
- Apart from working on a broad spectrum of technical issues, an Cloud Support Engineer may also coach/mentor new hires, develop & present training, partner with 3rd level support teams on complex issues or contact deflection initiatives, participate in new hiring, write tools/script to help the team, or work with leadership on process improvement and strategic initiatives.
- 1-3 years of support / engineering related experience
- English / Arabic speakers
- OS administration in either Linux/Unix or Windows
- Network administration (DNS, BGP, Load Balancing, TCP, etc.) optional CCNA or equivalent networking knowledge.
- Troubleshooting network and OS level issues
- Strong customer focus and ownership