- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking office manager to join our established and growing team in Egypt. The role will be reporting to the General Manager. To ensure the smooth running of an office on a day-to-day basis and will assist and support the HR Director. Responsibilities will include:
- Manage and maintain GM’s calendar including scheduling appointments, internal meetings, and conference calls.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of GM.
- Secure appropriate signatures and track documents through the approval process on behalf of GM.
- Serve as a liaison with internal staff at all levels.
- Update calendars and schedule meetings on a daily basis.
- Create and maintain an organized electronic and manual filing systems.
- Perform the first-line contact in the company whether in reception or incoming calls with professional communication skills with clients and transfer these contacts to the right person inside the company.
- Providing administrative support which includes handling visitors, screening/routing the calls and answering questions and requests.
- Process recruitment process (sourcing, filtering, scheduling interviews).
- Updates employee's datasheets.
- Dealing with any HR administration/processes for the employees.
- Coordinating with IT for any hardware, software and network issues. (knowledge of IT is a must)
- Handles timesheets, and vacations coordination of employees.
- Managing attendance system and maintaining holiday and absence record for employees, as well as days off in lieu of weekend working.
- Organizing company events or conferences.
- monitor and purchase office supplies and materials needed.
- Keeping an inventory of all office equipment and maintaining the stock of the corporate stationery and IT supplies.
- Maintain office policies and environment.
2 to 5 years
About this Company
TEAM 4 security was established in 1999 as a Joint Stock Company.
See all Careers and Jobs at Team 4 Security
HQ in London, R&D in Netherlands, and Fulfillment Centers in Egypt and Czech Republic.
We design, implement and manage comprehensive security solutions for all businesses domains we serve with...