Skills And Tools:
- Greet the VIP passengers and check their documents.
- Ask the passengers to present and weigh all their baggage.
- Furnish passengers their ‘Boarding Pass’, Baggage Label & Necessary forms.
- Guide connecting/transit passengers to the transit desk/lounge.
- Handling Flight Irregularities.
- Handling Baggage Irregularities.
- Bachelor Degree.
- 0-3 years of experience.
- Aviation Background is preferred.
- Excellent English language.
- Alertness, concentration, and attention to detail.
- Accuracy and analytical thinking.
- Preferably lives nearby Cairo Airport.
- Females only