Skills And Tools:
- Suggest proper media for approaching the right calibers and posting new vacancies over different types of channels to create a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Conduct Phone interviews (Screening).
- Respond to all hiring requests accurately and on time.
- Conduct the first HR interview.
- Communicate with the accepted candidates to inform them with the 2nd interview and/or the training time and Coordinate the senior at the first interview.
- Create Application Form for candidates.
- Conduct orientation sessions for candidates upon the senior delegation.
- Accurately inform the candidates with the job offer, and confirm (sign) their acknowledgement with the acceptance letter.
- Document interviews results (accepted/rejected/waiting, etc...) for future analysis, as well as all no show reasons.
- Developing and preparing rejected candidates for another interview round and/ or another vacancy.
- Attending Job Fairs.
- Following up with the accepted candidates till they got hired from the client side.
- Create Evaluation form sheet that contains the ranking of the accepted candidates with the details.
- Fluent English is a Must.
- Good communication skills.
- Can Work under pressure.
- Recruitment process awareness is a Plus.
- Very good Sourcing Skills.
- Self –motivated.
- Good problem-solving.
- Very good Microsoft office.
- Good Coaching Skills
- Good basic of Ms. Office.
- Good Interviewing Skills.
- Very good understanding of employees’ required skills for different positions.
- Talent Acquisition SpecialistConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt10 days ago
- Human Resources ManagerConfidential Company - Maadi, Cairo5 days ago