Skills And Tools:
- Participate in staff meetings, conferences, workshops, school committees and team teachings.
- Monitor student’s academic performance and provide feedback to improve student learning and developmental skills.
- Maintain strong and positive working relationships with students, parents and other teaching staffs.
- Create structured, positive, and learning environment for students.
- Prepare instruction materials based on student learning styles and interests.
- Develop interactive instructional programs to engage students in learning process.
- Bachelor’s degree of Education
- Excellent command of English
- Minimum experience of 3 years as an educator
- Lesson planning & curriculum designing skills
- Interested in learning & education