Skills And Tools:
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for overseeing the planning, tracking and delivery of projects with specified deliverable and schedules, The candidate Should be familiar with the fundamentals of receiving constructional units , and it is preferable for those with a background in engineering projects
- Manage, Coordinate and facilitate the planning and development of the projects.
- Strategic planning to sustain the program’s projects and performance.
- Participates in the development of an annual program budget concerning assigned project areas.
- Implementation and evaluation of the program activities, goals, objectives and outcomes of it.
- Quarterly plan review, analyzing, evaluating modifying and developing the plan to achieve the goals and KPIs of the year.
- Recommends budget priorities and allocation of resources; monitors and approves expenditures related to project.
- Responsible for the program/Projects reporting monthly and annually.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering
- Excellent Project management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Excellent in MS office.
- Fluent English speaker and writer
- Work Condition: 30% office 70% field
- Project Management EngineerFinBi Finance & Banking Consultants International - Dokki, Giza5 days ago
- Project ManagerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt4 days ago
- Architecture Project DirectorConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago