Skills And Tools:
- Managing relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Managing relationships with projects different consultants.
- Planning and coordinating site architect works with the civil and electro mechanic teams.
- Coordinating the different architect site activities in the project
- Managing site engineers to achieve project goals (quality, cost, time).
- Doing quality control checks for site works on periodic basis.
- Reviewing & adjusting shop drawings.
- Bachelor's in architecture engineering or similar degree.
- From 8 to 10 years of experience.
- 5+ years of experience in site supervision in Egypt or MENA/GCC.
- Experience in residential and commercial projects is a must.
- Mastering different drawing tools.
- Strong project management and people management skills.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Additional requirements: have experience as a QC Senior site engineer
- Architecture Site EngineerConfidential Company - 6th of October, Giza2 days ago
- Project Manager Engineer- Cons...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo3 days ago