Skills And Tools:
- Manage & maintain customer portfolio and customer pipeline within assigned territories.
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically, or in-person.
- Provide sales support through assistance to sales team members in the preparations of proposals, tenders, and quotations.
- Meet personal/team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Develop, present, or respond to proposals for small & medium size customer, including the request for proposal responses and product range and prices.
- Maintain customer contact to introduce the company and products on offer.
- Answering, screening, and forwarding incoming phone calls.
- Welcome, assist and direct guests to the appropriate person and office.
- Revise and report the necessary materials' needs.
- Assist in other administration responsibilities as required.
- Provides administrative support in the field of secretarial and administrative affairs to staff.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Prepare agenda for meetings.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure.
- Maintain electronic and paper records ensuring information is organized and easily accessible.
- Bachelor Degree in any related field.
- Females only
- Minimum 4-7 Years of experience in a similar position.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular)
- Excellent organizational skills
- Administration Office ManagerConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo10 days ago
- Real Estate Sales Operations M...Confidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo3 days ago
- Automotive Operations ManagerConfidential Company - Heliopolis, Cairo8 days ago