Camera's monitor manPosted 2 months ago
5Applicants for1 open position
- 1In Consideration
- 2Not Selected
Skills And Tools:
- Responsible for monitoring surveillance cameras and informing the administration of new developments as soon as they occur
- inform the concerned department of malfunctions at the time of their occurrence and follow up on resolving them as soon as possible
- Prepare periodic reports for the administration to submit them to the competent authorities.
Follow up the monitoring and reporting system on developments
- prepare detailed reports and deliver them to the administration on a regular basis.
- Adequate knowledge of all types of cables and methods of installation.
- Adequate knowledge of monitoring systems, including hardware and software.
- The ability to pay attention to details, high concentration and follow-up.
- The ability to deal immediately and react quickly in various emergency situations.
- Ability to work shifts