Skills And Tools:
- MPP is a new Engineering Consulting Company located in Cairo / Egypt with a branch in Jeddah /Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. MPP is offering services for site and facilities master planning and logistics engineering for industries in the Middle East and Africa.
- For the leading position of a Senior Engineer, we are seeking an experienced professional engineer with a background in developing new business opportunities for the master planning area in the Middle East and Africa.
- This position has the potential of a future shareholder.
- The Senior Engineer is in charge of the complete working process for the customers together with the MPP team (Junior Engineers, CAD Engineers).
- This includes business contact and problem solving with the customers together with the MPP team based on the MPP master planning process.
- The Senior Engineer will also work together with the German expert team as needed.
- There are the following requirements for the Senior Engineer:
- Engineering background as Industrial, Mechanical or Logistics Engineer.
- Wide Experience (10-20 years).
- In industry and distribution applications (e.g. consumer goods).
- In planning of production and distribution sites, production lines, utilities and project management.
- In planning of intralogistics systems
- Solid knowledge in CAD application (AutoCAD).
- Solid knowledge in MS Office application for modeling, documentation and presentation.
- Critical open mind thinking (theoretical and practical).
- Excellent team skills (customers and MPP team).
- Professional English language (spoken and written). German language is a plus.
- Project Manager Engineer- Cons...Confidential Company - Maadi, Cairo2 days ago