Skills And Tools:
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product changes aligning with brand managers.
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Assess market competition by comparing the B.TECH product to competitors' products.
- Provide source data for products brand communications by defining product marketing communication objectives.
- Conduct relevant product research, establish competitive intelligence and various market analyses that supplement and complement studies.
- Obtain product market share by working with sales director to develop product sales strategies.
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Provide information for management by preparing short-term and long-term product sales forecasts and special reports and analyses; answering questions and requests.
- Facilitate inventory turnover and product availability by reviewing and adjusting inventory levels and logistics schedules.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with brand managers and manufactures.
- Introduce and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with sales, and availability.
- Determine product pricing by utilizing market research data; reviewing production and sales costs; anticipating volume; costing special and customized orders.
- Provide different pricing options by customer grouping and additional discount by project magnitude and future business potential
- Recommend slow moving items procedures including exit strategy.
- Experience: 5 to 8 years
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Certificate in Marketing
- Solid experience in managing products through the entire life cycle, Substantial experience working in e-commerce and retail with logistics a plus.
- Good English Level
- MS Office Level : Good
Field of Specialization:
- Product Management Supervisory Level: 5
- Product Manager - E-CommerceFawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Sales & Marketing ManagerConfidential Company - Nasr City, Cairo8 days ago
- Product Manager - Entertainmen...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago
- Product Manager - Bills Paymen...Fawry Banking & Payment Technology Services - 6th of October, Giza4 days ago