Skills And Tools:
Financial Planning & BUDGETING:
- Planning, Organizing, Compiling and final presentation of Departmental and Master Budget and Business Plans.
- Prepare and review the Financial Plan of the Companies to define the finance structure and recommend the level of debt in all tenors short medium or long.
- Supervise & review the capital structure of the Companies in order to maintain the optimum debt to equity combination.
- Interim Forecast.
- Risk Management.
- Strategic Planning Support.
- Treasury and Banking
- Direct management of bank relations to ensure sufficient finance and credit lines for the operation.
- Control and Manage the Companies’ Funds to ensure optimum utilization of Companies resources.
- Cash flow Management
- Monitor and control Cash Flow Status update & review projections periodically to identify the level of cash needed in order to source the funds required.
- Cash management to secure necessary funds for any investments and manage excess funds.
- Secure finance and credit facilities granted through Vendors & Suppliers in coordination with Procurement & Logistics Department.
Development and Implementation of business Controls
- Ensure implementation of polices & procedures & propose revisions allowing for its development.
- Facilitate implementation of Internal Auditing program
- Ensure Budget Control & Monitoring Performance.
- Ensure Cost Control
- Manage Document Control & propose document cycle and the relevant flow diagrams.
Financial Analysis and Reporting
- Review and analyze periodical reports submitted by all departments including:
- Financial Reports
- Sales Reports
- Manufacturing Reports
- Review and analyze Financial Statements and report budget deviations
- Report Business performance & analyze the financial results of the Company to support Top Management decision.
OVERLOOK and Control Accounting Functions
- Review the internal control measures to ensure safekeeping of Companies assets.
- Coordination with tax, legal & Financial Consultants in relative issues.
- Tax planning & overseeing the compliance with laws.
- 25+ relevant experience in reputable manufacturing environment with min 5 years as CFO.
- Good ERP experience (AX is a plus)
- Financial ManagerConfidential Company - Giza, Egypt10 days ago