Skills And Tools:
- Analyzing accident reports & evaluating injury case studies based.
- Carrying out risk assessments/hazards identifications and considering how risks could be reduced.
- Comply with all the local legal regulation and registrations.
- Meeting company health and safety goals.
- Investigating causes of accidents and other unsafe conditions on the site in order to find the best way to prevent future accidents.
- Creating procedures for working in hazardous environments.
- Creating safety plans that include suggested improvements business processes
- Proficient in MS Office; Working knowledge of safety management information systems is a plus
- Experience in writing reports and policies for health and safety
- 2+ years experience as a Safety Officer in construction field
- Hold recognized qualifications in HSE standards , OSHA construction
- HSE SpecialistConfidential Company - New Cairo, Cairo7 days ago
- Safety OfficerConfidential Company - Cairo, Egypt2 months ago